Jokes on you.
Daft Duck exists.
HOl Y FUCKig n sshIT I CCANT BELEIVE
- My family: *in one room talking about my subjects for school:
- Me: *in the next room listening*
- My mum: so she's doing Shakespeare in English
- My mum in law: oh really? That's nice
- My mum: yeah in fact her teacher is pleased that she's interested because most students don't like the old language
- My brother: I bet the only reason she's interested is because of that character from TOME
- Me: *holds back my laughter*
- My mum in law: oh what's that?
- My brother: it's a show she likes and one of the characters speaks in a old English accent
- Me: *Pissing myself laughing*
- My brother: Stacey?
- Me: I CAN HEAR YOU!!
- My brother: yeah but is it true?
- Me: *still laughing* YEAH!!
- My brother: what was his name?
- Me: NNNNYLOCKE DRAGON OF THE COLD STEEL!!
The recent TOME episode rocked my world man
I half-expected Nylocke to suddenly go into an identity crisis during that fight with Rubirules, but am sort of glad he understands that it’s the role he plays and not the model he uses.
Meanwhile Kizuna’s Satsuki brows and Kinderbooty too strong.